I was informed that I was tagged a couple days ago.... so here goes! =)
Miss Louann tagged me. She has a cute picture at the top of her blog of her hubby and her 2 boys and they live in the Philippines.
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
So lets see if I can think of 8 things that are interesting about myself.... =) This may be hard for me! hehehe
1. I love photography. My husband and I like to take drives into the mountains and take pictures of the scenery and our kids. It's a lot of fun learning new tricks and techniques. I would really love to get one of those Canon or a Nikon professional cameras with different lenses. I don't know a lot about it but I'd love to learn.
2. When Isabella was going through treatment, I really wanted to go into the nursing profession. Especially pediatric oncology, because those nurses are extremely giving of themselves and what they do for those kids. You go into the office and you think that your child is their favorite because of the way they shower your child with attention. But then you see them do that with all the kids and it just amazes me that our nurses were so wonderful.
3. There are a lot of things I would like to do, for some reason or another I never get it done. I am starting to notice this about myself and I really don't like it. =(
4. I was adopted by my parents at the age of 3 weeks old. I do not know my birth parents names or anything else other than some demographics. Including their height, weight, hair and eye color when I was born. I have never tried to find them and sometimes I don't care to, not only because I have great parents and a wonderful family. But there are times that I wonder if I have any brothers or sisters and do I look like them (my parents). I would like to know my medical history especially considering what happened with Isabella. Unfortunately I never know where to start and it all seems really confusing so I just end up giving up that idea. (see what I mean about #3)
5. There are a lot of places I think I'd like to live... I'm always telling my husband... lets move here, lets move there... but in the end would I like it any better than where I am now? =)
6. I love the weather. My husband makes fun of me because I could sit and watch the Weather Channel all night long if I could. I'm always on my computer when a thunderstorm is approaching trying to predict if I think it will hit us. I probably go to weather.com at least once a day to check what is going on right now and what the weather will be like tomorrow or this weekend.
7. I love to watch football. Ever since I was a kid I used to sit in the living room with my dad and or my mom and watch the 49ers play. I was a huge Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and then Steve Young fan and I always thought I knew everything about them. Now I am married to a man who grew up loving the 49ers as well and Jerry Rice. So we watch football together during the season and now our favorite team is the San Diego Chargers since we lived there for a while.
8. I am a Harry Potter fan. I just finished the last book last night and I really liked it. Made me wish i was a wizard. hehehe I would like to get a hold of all 7 books that were released in the UK as well and see if there are any differences from the ones released in the US.
Now I am tagging 8 people : The King's Mama, Brenda, Scottsdale Girl, ---- Well, it seems that I don't know 8 people to tag... so 3 will have to do for now. I may know one other person, but I don't have their link handy... =)
Okay I found my 4th link..... I am also tagging Yas! Luv ya!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
A look back and Little David's first year. It's amazing how much they change. =)
July 19, 2006