Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are going to a wedding tomorrow and hopefully I will have some pictures for you all. We have a really good friend of ours coming to our house to watch the kiddos. That is really sweet of them! Especially since we live so far out from everything. We always feel bad asking people to watch our kids, that must be why we never get out much just the two of us. When we are away, we miss them dearly!!! =)

Here are a couple cute pictures I have been meaning to post. For those who like to have pictures of their own, you can right click on the picture and copy it to your drive or if you want a bigger version, click on the picture it self then right click and save it. Sometimes clicking on it doesn't work.... not sure why. =(















Little Bella in her dress from Grandma.

















Uncle Edgar taking a nap while little Charrito has his lunch!













BIG SMILE!! =)
I also wanted to share another little girl's site that I found recently. She was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in March of this year. Here is her website http://keirabo.blogspot.com/index.html
I haven't read her whole story yet, so I'm not sure what her stage is or how old she is, but I do know that she is still under 1. She was given like 100 ducks and there is a picture of her surrounded by all these yellow ducks. It is too cute!! Please go check her site out and leave a comment.
Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments: