Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Picture day for Isabella

Today is Isabella's first picture day for school. The first of many to come. We woke up early to make sure we had enough time to make sure her curles were in the perfect spot. I am hoping that they will turn out well. Not thinking, I should have snapped a picture of her with my own camera. oh well!! I can't wait to share them with everyone, we ordered the biggest packege so hopefully we will have enough to go around. If not, it comes with a CD! whoo hoo!!

I found out that they do pictures in the fall and the spring... so I probably didn't need to go for the gusto package... oh well, it's her very first school picture... we are entiled to go BIG! hehehe

This past weekend we went to the lake and had a pretty good time. Isabella took some pictures on her own. She did good, by that I mean she captured every unflatering side of me she could possibly get! =)

Here are a couple pictures that are 'blog approved'!


1 comment:

Deqlan said...

Hello everyone, I love your new look site and the photos of Isabella are stunning, how big she has grown, what an inspiration she is! look forward to seeing the first day of school pics to! God Bless , and prayers always
Samm mom to Deqlan
www.deqlanhiggins.blogspot.com