Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day weekend

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Every Labor day weekend for the past couple of years we have gone to Ensenada. But this year we decided to stay here and enjoy the new boat on the lakes. David's sister arrived Thursday night from Houston and his brother, Eric arrived Wednesday night. So on Friday they all went out to the lake. I didn't end up going to the lake on Friday because Isabella had school and I had to drive into work. So I don't have any pictures from Friday, but I have some pictures from our trip to Payson and the Natural Bridge. Very beautiful up there and a fun little hike.

Here are a few of them and some cool pictures of some flowers...


I took this picture... ;o)

























Here is all of us... from the left: Me, David, Isabella, Eric, Carla, little David and Bilal (Carla's fiance)


















Carla and Charrito

No comments: