Friday, November 28, 2008

My Christmas list...

The kids always get to create a list of all the things they want for Christmas and so as adults why aren't we allowed to do the same thing? Well here is my list and it's not the list it should be...


1) I would LOVE a Canon EOS camera where I can interchange the lenses. Here is an example of what one looks like














Now granted, this particular camera costs about $2600! And probably doesn't come with the lens you see here, but there are others that are about $1500 that I would love to try out. ;0) Hint Hint to the Santa Clause out there...


2) I have had the urge lately to teach the kids how to play piano. Now granted, they are only 2 & 5, but I feel they would enjoy it and I would have to teach myself again as well. I remember hating that I had to practice every single day when I was yonger, now I look back and wish I would have taken it more seriously.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what part of the us r u ugarte's from?

Deqlan said...

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and the very best for 2009 - lots of love and happiness. health and laugher. Thank you for all your support and love and prayers for our Deqlan - please continue them always! Our prayers shall always continue for Isabella and you all! Stay the amazing family you are,merry Christmas, God Bless and lots of love Mark, Samm, Deqlan and Logan