Monday, March 19, 2007

Look who's 8 months old!!






I can't believe he is getting sooooo big!! 8 months already! I think he will be walking soon. He's been crawling for about a month now and gotten really good at getting into things. He loves the cords and so I'm constantly pulling him away from things so he doesn't hurt himself.









Here are the loves of my life! For some reason I can't get them all to look at the camera at the same time. This was the best shot I could get after a couple of minutes calling "Charrito", "David", "Isabella, smile..." and finally I just said... forget it, I'm taking the darn picture! ;o)

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

3 comments:

Jennboree said...

Precious family. Candid photos are the best memories!!

T-girl said...

Oh that is really cute! I like them a lot... even if someone is making funny faces! LOL VERY cute!!!

NB Warrior said...

Thanks ladies!! ;o)