Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hello

Hi everyone!
Sorry for being such a horrible blogger! =)

I haven't been in the mood to write lately because I was lucky enough to have a wisdom tooth pulled last Thursday. I haven't had much to eat since then so it's a great way to loose weight! hehehe But that was not my reasoning in getting it pulled. It started to bother me and it was giving me a horrible headache for 3 straight days so I said get it out. =) Forgetting the pain you have afterwards. Just when I thought it was going to start getting better I think I have what they call "dry socket" which hurts like no other! So I am going in this afternoon so hopefully they can pack it with something to make me feel better. I could wait the two months for it to heal on it's own so I could loose 20 pounds the easy way, or not so easy way since I wouldn't be eating. ;o)

I wanted to post a couple of cute pictures of the kiddos as well....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

The Preister's said...

I hope your tooth is feeling better soon...I have never had a dry socket, but have heard there is nothing like it :-(

adorable pictures...did we decide our babes are about the same age? Charli was born july 28...

Jennboree said...

Dry socket made me shudder. It sucks. Literally.

Fantastic photos! Baby teeth smiles are so cute! Creative pics are my fave :)

T-girl said...

Oh I had that, it sucked! LOL Sorry about the "fun" you are having now, I felt better after a week or so I think!

The pictures are really cute. I almost bought that same outfit for Baby J btw (it was at Costco! LOL). Little man is getting so big! Sigh, can't we keep them tiny forever?

Dr. J said...

I've had four of those darn wisdom teeth pulled and watch out cuz food gets stuck in the hole even though it's healed. Pretty funny but then the hole fills in and you're okay again.

Did I mention these kiddos of yours are really cute?

The Preister's said...

how are those teeth?!!