Monday, February 16, 2009

Stopped in my tracks....

Typical evening of Internet browsing...  go online to YouTube to find the Fun in the Snow video you see below.  I found the link to embed on our MySpace profile, put it on my page and saved it.  I went to my home page in MySpace and saw that my sister had uploaded some new pictures.  I went on to view her pictures and saw some thing I hadn't seen in almost 5 years....
my dad


He passed away almost 5 years ago and I still haven't dealt with his death.  I lived away from him and since I didn't see him every day it was easy to block it out of my mind.  But seeing this picture brought back all of those feelings I have suppressed for the last 4 1/2 years.   I miss him so very much and it pains me to think that Isabella won't know him.  I don't have any pictures around my house, I took this picture from my sister's MySpace, so I asked my sister to send me what ever she may have so Isabella can get to know her grandpa. 

No comments: