Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To Craft or not to Craft.... that is the question

I have this friend at work, she is an amazing mom to say the least.   She has two kids right about the same age as Isabella & David.   She is always creating the cutest crafts for her kids and she sent me a link to a site where they have these cute butterflies you can print out for Valentine's Day.   I had already purchased generic Valentines from the store but I figured why not...   I'll give this a shot, what do I have to loose.   =)   I'm being creative and Isabella will have unique Valentines to give to her class on Friday.   


I decided to check out the Skip to my Lou site.   They have so many cute ideas for crafts that I thought to myself, I can do these!!    But do I start this??   I will need to keep things organized somewhere, and my husband ususally knows how that works out.   ;o)    


So maybe you'll see me post more about being crafty...   Maybe... just Maybe!!!  

No comments: