Friday, February 09, 2007

Sorry for the long delay...

Happy Friday everyone!

Our house is almost getting back to normal. I am starting to feel a little better day by day. But I still wake up in the middle of the night with coughing attacks. Last night David got up and left to the guest room because he couldn't sleep with my coughing. I felt really bad.

Isabella has the same cough as me, she just coughs a little every now and then. David got lucky on the cough and didn't end up getting it. Hopefully we will be getting rid of this stupid bug. =)

Little David is sleeping throughout the night again after being sick for almost a week and a half. He scared me this morning when I went to get him up to be changed and feed before we left for daycare. I went to his crib to get him up and I saw that he was laying on his stomach with his face pointed down into the matress. I freaked for like a second thinking of SIDS, but then I put my hand on his back and he was breathing. So I left out a sigh of releif and right as I did that he turned his head to the side. He usually never sleeps on his stomach so it caught me by surprise. He is still a little sick like Isabella and I, he has the cough every now and then. But it gets frustrating when he coughs because he will cough so hard it will make him gag and throw up his bottle if he had just ate. Not fun! You don't know how many times I've had to do laundry or clean my carpets becauase the entire bottle would come back up.

More to come, but I've got to run to lunch now. =)

1 comment:

T-girl said...

Joci would do that with the bottle when she was sick also! Poor little dear. I just gave her half at a time and it seemed to help, I think for her part of it was her tummy was pressing on her lungs a bit, does that make sense? I don't know, that is what I assumed though! LMAO I probably am wrong but it did seem to help to feed her in halfs! LOL

Jose does the same thing when we are too loud for him. Actually when he is sick normally he sleeps in the guestroom because he will snore really loud and can't get comfy and... you get the pict, it is just easier for all involved.

Well I am glad you are feeling better. I have been fighting it, Jose came down with it and waiting to see what Joci does with it. :( I HATE being sickly! Glad you are feeling better I thought you forgot about us in blog land!