Thursday, February 01, 2007

When it Rains..... IT POURS!!!

Good afternoon to my fellow readers....

I am so very sorry that I haven't been around for more than a week. I know you all love those pictures of little David so I didn't want to bump them down! hehehe

Okay, so Isabella was the first to get sick in our house early last week. It wasn't too bad, just a runny nose and a little cough. Something that she always seems to have. Then little David got a bug so we took him to the doctors on Thursday and she said he had an ear infection and some congestion. So now he is has been on antibiotics since last Friday and I give him some medicine for a little cough and runny nose when ever I feel like he needs it. On Saturday, I felt perfectly fine.... I went to sleep a little early Saturday night and woke up in the middle of the night sweating. "DAMN IT!" I said. I have the flu! My fever got up to 103 on Sunday and my body ached like there was no tomorrow. So there I was, trying to get some rest so I would be okay on Monday for work. I went into work on Monday but I felt so horrible and I just wanted to sleep. I ended up staying home on Tuesday and that's when I noticed Isabella's eyes were red and she had "gunk" coming out of the corners of her eyes. I just kept wiping it away and more would keep coming back. I didn't know what was going on with her now, but when she woke up on Wednesday her eyes were better so I took her back to daycare.

THEN.... when we come to drop our little kiddos off at daycare today, we find out that Pink eye has made it's rounds around the daycare center. Our daycare provider told us that Isabella could not stay if she had Pink Eye since it is so very contagious. And there we go again to the doctors office. Our 3rd trip in the last 2 weeks! They are getting a lot of money from us! So David takes our little Bella to the doctors office, she tells him that it's NOT Pink Eye but she does have an infection. Not just in her eye, she has a sinus infection and a ear infection. The doctor said something like our whole face is connected under the skin so it's not hard to get infections passed to other areas like that.

And to top it off, David is sick. So, no visitors to our house until we disinfect the whole darn house!! hehehe

Here is a breakdown of our ailments:
Me - The Flu - now chest congestion and cough
David - chest congestion and cough
Isabella - Ear, eye and sinus infections.... constant runny nose and cough
Little David - ear infection and a little cough and runny nose

WHEN IT RAINS..... IT POURS!!!

1 comment:

T-girl said...

Lol... stay away from us you sickly people!

I hope you all are feeling better and on the road to recover soon!

Hugs-T