Monday, January 15, 2007

I am the BIGGEST nerd!!

I would like to apologize in advance for posting this video, but I couldn't help myself becuase I will be watching it over and over until the movie comes out.

I should be posting something meaningful like T-Girl in honor of MLK day, but I think she said it perfect. She posted the "I have a Dream" speech and I sat here and watched with Isabella. It brought tears to my eyes! So please, take the time to go to her site and read what she had to say and watch the video of Dr. King's speech, even if you've seen it a million times!


Back to the video at hand. Here is a Sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :

4 comments:

T-girl said...

You big nerdy nerd you!!!!! Have you read the books? I have not actually met anyone who has actually READ the damn things! LOL I want to get them for Joci actually but not sure since no one has actually read them!! LOL Oh, and if I was like a 12 year old girl... Daniel Radcliff would SO be on my wall! He is adorable. BTW- she is going to kill him off... I am not sue if I can watch them anymore! :( OH, and that little girl Emily Watson... GORGOUS young lady! She is going to be STUNNING in a few years! Sorry I am commenting on this as I watch, i keep wanting to go "oh, xyz!" LMAO LOVE story... oh, is that Helen Bonham Carter??? I like her! I adore Alan Rickman btw- he is amazing... "and cancel Christmas!" LMAO My favorite though as Col. Brandon, sigh, I so would have choosen him and WAY before she did! NOW... if you know what two movies I am refering to THERE... you really ARE a nerd! LMAO

Oh... and it brings tears to my eyes too!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD I THINK I CAN WATCH THIS. IM SO EXCITED. LAST YEAR I POSTED A REALLY HEATED POST AS TO HOW THE WORLD TURNED OUT AND HOW DISAPOINTED DR. KING WOULD BE. ITS A TRIP . I GOTTA FIND IT. :P

AND T-GIRLS ALWAYS SOOO PROFOOUND!! :P

T-girl said...

HA! I heard that yas! Profound? Never been mistaken for THAT before! LOL

The Bell Family said...

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for the posts on our site. I wanted to tell you, you had recommended a site in one of your posts for the list-serv support group, I did go there through the link that you provided and signed up, but never got an email confirmation. I probably didn't do something right. Can you either repost the link or email it to me at sheila.bell@gmail.com.

Thanks again and keep posting!!!:o)
Madelyn's Mom (Sheila)
https://madelynbell.blogspot.com