Tuesday, January 09, 2007

OLD BLOGGER

To all my fellow bloggers out there. I've been trying to access T-Girl's, Scottsdale Princess and The King's Mama's site all morning and it just keeps giving me errors. Then I went to log in to post about this misshap and it said that the old versions of blogger are not available right now and they are not accepting new accounts and to try back later today. My guess is your blog will be back up this afternoon.
That really sucks because I was really looking forward to some good reading on my lunch break today!! =)

Well, hope to see you all back up and running very soon. Miss you all!!

2 comments:

T-girl said...

I just accessed all three! LOL I think they are back, go and read away! LOL

Hugs- T

Dr. J said...

Yup. Had the same problem. Waited and waited to read everybody. Very annoying.