Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some cute pictures...

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a good week. I'm really glad that it's Saturday. Isabella had her scans on Wednesday and Thursday. She had her last one on Monday. She was sick for her MRI and they usually don't like to put the kids under anesthesia because it can restrict their airways and make it difficult for them to breath on their own. After her scan the nurse told me that they had to stop during the scan a couple of times to suction her out and then when she started to wake up she threw up a little bit. Which is never fun. So instead of having her go under anesthesia again on Thursday for the MIBG, they decided to try it without. The MIBG lasts about an hour, but the tech told me that she was able to break it up into two 30 minute sessions so that she wouldn't be required to lay still for the whole hour. Since the MIBG is different than the MRI in a sense that it's not magnetic rays, she could bring anything she wanted into the room during the scan and even watch a movie. David brought her to the MIBG scan and he was able to bring one of her favorite DVD's; Monster House. After the scan when I talked to David, he told me she did really really well! So well in fact that she fell asleep towards the end of the scan. So yeah, we can do two of the three scans without anesthesia now! That is really good news!


Well, since Isabella was sick, I knew it was only time before I started to get sick. I tried my hardest not to. I have probably drank 2 gallons of Apple Juice since Wednesday, but it all has been in vein. Yesterday it all started.... the headache, soar throat, sinus pressure, body ache and I was FREEZING while everyone else was just fine. So I got home last night, turned up the heater to like 80 degree and went to bed. I was still freezing until sometime in the middle of the night when I started to sweat and threw off all my blankets and started stripping off my clothes.

Little David woke up around 1AM and so I went in to go get him and I brought him back to our bed. He has been sleeping through the night for the past week and a half really really good, so I was kind of bummed to hear that he was awake last night. Once I brought him next to me he continued to wake every couple of hours to eat. Then around 7 am he was wide awake and staring at me as if he's telling "Mommy, wake up! It's time to play!" So when I noticed he wasn't planning on going back to sleep any time soon I decided to take him to his room so he could play with his toys for a while.


Here are the pictures from this morning :









A cute, but then again not so cute picture of little Charrito...... hehehe


















Here again is that feature I like to over use. A lot of times if you choose the color red for the camera to pick up, it will also pick up the color on your lips or face. As you can see...... ;-)












And last but NOT least.... we had to get a naked baby shot in here!! Too cute!


After I changed his diaper and clothes I gave him a bottle and put in down for a nap in his crib. Then it was my turn for a nap! =) Since I am still not feeling good I was really tired from getting up in the middle of the night with him and then getting up really early. Instead of going to my bed, I went and laid down in Isabella's bed. It was nice and comfy. =) I got to take a pretty good nap until about 11AM. Thank you sooooo very much to a wonderful hubby for helping out his sickly wife!

I was really lucky I was asleep too, because I heard David had to change a REALLY nasty poopy diaper! While David was playing with the kids, he took a really cute picture of Isabella that I just had to share!


4 comments:

T-girl said...

DORA!!! LOL

I like that picture David took! That one with the red cracks me up, at first I was like "what did she do with that red?" LOL Then I read it and was like "OH!!!!!" That is too bazaar! They are both adorable! Can you combine it so you do two colors or no? I think it would be fun to play with it to get that "40's effect" where they painted the pictures, you know? I have the same camera but... I never play with it, I am going to have to try it I think, you are doing things I had no idea of! LMAO

PS. I hope you are feeling better soon. If you have the crude that is going around here... it sucks! I am FINALLY feeling better!

Knitty Yas said...

hey freak stop posting naked pix of minors on here. lol hahaha! jk. yeah so everyone's sick in my house too. i havent had any brains to go to anyone's blog and do any kind of real visiting.

i watched most of the game and wanted to slap the chargers and all the mistakes they made today but nothin i could do about it but realize that there goes LT's chance for that ring. bummer up the ass bigtime. anyway i was wondering if you wanted to post a little post onto the traveling cramps tomorrow... let me know. i think it would be real cool. talk about anything you want.

luvluv and all that.

whatcha guys doin for the superbowl?

NB Warrior said...

oh yeah, I've been meaning to think of something to post there about. I just didn't know what I could write about and or what people would be interested in reading. Not sure if anyone else who reads it has kids and I don't want to leave you out in anything I may post about. =) Let me know what you think or give me some ideas.... ;-)

Dude, I heard that LT said in the conference afterwards something about the "chowder heads" having no class and they probably get that from their coach. Now LT is a supper respectable dude, so if he was pissed then you know they did something really wrong. It sucks having Charger gear all over your car because people think they can just come up to you and talk to you about the game and we are still pretty upset about it and don't want to talk about it yet.... hehehe If they would have lost a good game where those stupid ass penalties weren't involved, then I'd be okay, but when they shot themselves in the foot that's what pisses me off. =)

No plans for the Superbowl yet. I am participating in the London's Run, that Saturday out here at Schnepf Farms. I'm giving blood too that day. =) I'm going to post again about it.

NB Warrior said...

T - you are the second person I know that has the same camera and didn't even realize what they could do with it!! =) I love this camera for that reason and as you can see, i totally over use the feature.

As for the two colors... I chose blue for the color to pick up and it picked up the purple in Isabella's pajamas as well. It all really depends on the shade of the color you choose. If you choose orange and have some red in the picture, i bet it will pick up the red depending on the shade of the red. Do you know what I mean?? =)

I take it Baby J likes Dora as well??? =) How is the snow going up there? Are you still digging out from your "dusting"?? hehehe