Thursday, October 19, 2006

3 Months Old Today!

3 months ago today, was the day our little man was born. He is getting so big and soooo cute. But like I say, I am bias! hehehe

I apologize for taking so long to update this site, for the whole 2 people that visit it on a daily basis. Come on, I know my family is boring, but I could use some comments people! Do we not know how this "blogging" thing works??? =)

Well, I have been pretty busy now that I'm back at work. Dealing with traffic again SUCKS ass! I'm looking forward to getting Isabella back in a preschool setting. It's nice to be with her during the day, but she's almost a year a way from Kindergarten and she needs to start learning more and more things. God, I can't believe that she's almost in school, it seems like yesterday she was just a little baby. I'll probably cry on her first day of school and she'll probably be ready to get rid of me. Oh well, that's the joy of being a mom! =)

I don't have any new pictures to add right now, but hopefully when I get home I'll have some time to upload some pictures.

Now that I have to get up so early, I'm learning that going to bed at 11pm isn't a good idea. Especially with a baby who wakes you up still every couple of hours during the night. Some nights he just likes to frustrate me and kick his legs around. I'm like, do you mind?!?! I'm trying to sleep here, and then I realize, oh yeah he's just a baby and he's probably hungry.... =)

Well, work is good. I don't have access to a lot of things yet, so I'm stuck not being able to do the work yet. But I guess I should enjoy these few days where I can complain that I have nothing to do, because that will change. =)

I hope everyone is having a good Thursday. Friday is almost here.....

No comments: