Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friday Eve!!!

It's almost Friday!! Yeah! But now that I think about it, why do I really care???? I didn't have to go to work this week, or last or the week before that even. At first it was really hard for me to adjust to being at home all day. But now I'm used to it and guess what?........ I go back to work on the 16th. I am headed back to PacifiCare. It sucks that I won't be getting paid as much as right before I got laid off. Which sucks considering I haven't even been gone 6 months, so why can't they just reinstate my same pay?? Now that I'm going to have to pay for two kids in daycare, I really need what I was making before. $300 a week to have someone watch my kids is A LOT of money. That's why I wanted to stay home with them, it would save us money on daycare as well as gas and going out to lunch. But I still need to bring in money, we can barely survive with me just bringing in what I get from unemployment. They finally decided it was okay to pay me.....

Little Charitto, is currently sleeping in his swing. I have noticed that a lot of people have the same swing as we do. I saw a picture of my nephew and I noticed he was in the swing, my friend from PacifiCare has it as well, she had a baby in May and then I saw some pictures on someone else's blog and their son is in the exact same swing. I know this is probably stupid information to people who don't care, but I'm just writing to write....

I haven't taken any pictures the last couple of days...so here is a picture of Isabella that I took on August 19th




I really don't have much going on tonight. I am sitting here watching David play is Madden '07 game on Xbox Live. I'll give you two guesses to figure out what team he always plays with, but you'll only need one..... Did I hear someone say the ....... Chargers?!?!?! LOL!!! How'd you guess???? Could it be that I drive around an X-Terra with Arizona license plates and a HUGE Chargers Sticker on the back???? I guess now would be a good time to show you guys what David had me take a picture of on our drive home one day..... This is to show that there are other crazy Charger fans out there..... let me tell you.... the sticker on the back of our X-Terra is bigger than this.....

Well anyways.... Here I am sitting here watching David play his Madden game online. He started this game around 7:15 thinking he would have enough time to play and then watch the new episode of "The Office" that started at 7:30.... well, let me tell you he was wrong. He had spent so much time and effort into this one game he played against some unknown person who had chosen the Baltimore Ravens (whom the chargers had just lost to over the weekend, we don't speak of that game around this house) that he lost track of time. The game kept going back and forth, David would score, this other guy (or maybe it's a girl, why do I automatically think it's a guy on the other end...?) would score. The game was going to be won by whom ever had the ball last.... and then... the connection was lost.... He was mad because the connection was lost @ 8:02, The Office just ended 2 minutes ago...

1 comment:

Knitty Yas said...

hey crazy girl! your goin back to phs!? tell me all about it! whatcha goin to be doin? is Mary still there? Oh man! i miss you guys! you know who i talk to often surprisingly? Liise R.! i know! trip out right. anyway

im glad you got something though and i hope that everything turns out okay and remember...

Drug dealers are people too. lol!!!

ps... just cuz you gotta job... don't be slackin on the blog. it rocks and its the best way for me to keep in touch!!!