Monday, October 02, 2006

October Already!!!

I can't believe that it's October already. This time last year I already had my Halloween decorations up. This year I have two pumpkins sitting in front of my garage door. I don't know that I'll do more than that. =) It's not that I'm not into it this year, I just don't feel like hauling everything out of my garage yet. And when it's still 100 degrees outside, it doesn't really get you in the pre-holiday mood.




Well, I can't wait for the Pumpkin and Chili Party at Schnepf Farms http://schnepffarms.com/

Every year they have fireworks on the nights that they are open, which are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And since we live not even a mile from the farm, we get a treat to see fireworks from our back yard every weekend in October. We are truly lucky. =)

This year they have this huge haunted house set up, the link is below. It actually sounds pretty scary to me, but then again I scare easily! hehehe Make sure you check out the link below, you enter the site and it starts a trailer about the Haunted house.
http://www.frightened.com/

I hope everyone gets the chance to go to Schnepf Farms and the haunted house this year. I don't know if you all saw on the news, but they have a corn maze and every year the farm pays tribute to a certain celebrity..... if you didn't see it on the news, here is a picture of it..... can you see who it is?

A cornfield maze likeness of outgoing Diamondback Luis Gonzalez at Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek.

Picture courtesy of.....
Mark Henle / The Arizona Republic

Here is a cute picture of daddy showing how strong he is.....

Well, have a good week everyone and I will talk to you more later! =)

update....

I just wanted to update the blog before I went to bed..... I was checking around my support group e-mails and saw that this little girl needs your prayers. Please include this little Neuroblastoma fighter in your prayers tonight and every night until she beats this horrible disease.... Here is her web site.... http://www.caringbridge.com/sc/katiekrize/index.htm

No comments: