Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pumpkin Festival



Here is a cute picture of Isabella riding a horse at Schnepf Farms. Today we visited Schnepf Farms Chili Party and Pumpkin Festival..... after the game of course. =) We are very lucky that the park is only 5 minutes from our house. Many people make the trek from the other side of town to visit and drive over an hour. Well, finally there is something we can enjoy that WE don't have to drive an hour to. =)

For those of you who believe in ghosts, I've always heard people say that when you see the little orbs in your pictures that those are spirits floating around you. Please let me know what you think about that because I want to share this picture of Isabella in the pumpkin patch.......


Crazy orb action going on in this picture. At first I thought it was our other camera that we are using while my Canon still needs to be repaired. Because I only saw these orbs in that camera, but this picture was taken with my Canon. (It still works, just not the LCD screen) The farm has been there for over 100 years, so I wonder if there are that many spirits out there.




Cute picture of daddy and Charrito going through the corn maze. It was not fun trying to push a stroller through the corn fields. But it was fun trying to get lost in there.



Just had to share this picture of little Charrito. He is just too darn cute, but then again I'm bias!!! =)



Well, it's getting late and it's been a long day.... I'll post more soon. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: