Saturday, October 07, 2006

Family Day out.....

All together now.... awe..... hehehe I'm only messing! Today we decided to have a family day outing and go to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum on the east side of town going towards Globe. Here is a link to their website.... http://arboretum.ag.arizona.edu/

We arrived around 3:30 and the park closed @ 5 so needless to say we didn't have much time to have a leisurely stroll. But we did enjoy ourselves as we walked around the park and took some nice pictures of the scenery. I wanted to share some of these pictures with every one....

Here is a nice picture of a butterfly. David took all of these pictures. I think he is wonderful at taking pictures. I taught him well!! hehehe I'm only kidding. He has taught himself everything.

This is a BEAUTIFUL picture of a caterpillar... David should become a photographer!

If I knew what type of plant and bugs these were, I'd say a nice description of this picture, but unfortunately I have no clue.... maybe some one can leave a comment telling me what these are..... hint hint.... But this is another beautiful picture by Mr. David.

And look at this.... not every day do you get 2 pictures of me in the same blog! hehehe This probably won't happen again, so don't get used to it! ;-)

And here is a picture of my homies... the one of the left belongs to the 5-4 gang and the one on the right belongs to the 2-3 gang. It's not every day that we can get two members of this gang together so it was imperative that we get a picture to capture this momentous occasion.


And finally at the end of a long day of play, we rest!

Good nite everyone!!!

1 comment:

Knitty Yas said...

awww cute stuff girl. lmmfao@ yo gangstas! looks like the aloe vera plant's going to eat them.