Friday, December 15, 2006

If I would have known.....

Hey T!! I just saw your post. I keep trying to leave a comment on your blog but it keeps erroring out on me!! I know your frustration!!! =)

I was saying that I didn't know there was going to be an issue with leaving comments otherwise I wouldn't have switched. I just logged in one day and it asked me to switch so I did. I already had a Gmail acct so it wasn't that hard. I'll see what I can do..... I'm sorry!!! =)

what does it tell you when you try to leave comments?

2 comments:

T-girl said...

Nothing it just won't work- even as an anon. Maybe it is a prob at Blogger it was working a few weeks back for me now no blogs with Beta will let me use them! :(

I am trying to see if it works using my Google account... who knows! LOL

T-girl said...

Oh bazzare NOW it is letting me log in and has me already logged in using blogger... I think this whole program SUCKS! LMAO Maybe "they" fixed the prob... oh and I got your message on my blog... all 800! LMAO I keep doing that on Frannies blog- it says it hasn't gone through then it does and when she posts them up there are all 5 of my replies...stupid blogger! LMAO