Friday, December 22, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fellow Blogger and readers out there.

Merry Christmas to Yasamin and Nick! I hope you two enjoy your new place! Keep up the blog, I love to read your stories. Don't try to hate so much on Blogger, they are working on your addiction! hehehe Oh and I just skimmed over your blog.... cheer up girlie! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Merry Christmas to The Kings Mama, Big J and of course the KING himself. Have a wonderful first Christmas with your son. He is a CUTIE PIE! I know he will be spoiled by his grandparents for his first Christmas. It's always so much fun to watch them try to open their presents. Take LOTS of pictures!! I can't wait to see them.

Merry Christmas to the Princess! Have a wonderful Christmas with your Prince! Keep up the good work on your blog because you are always making me laugh out loud here at my desk! People probably think I'm crazy over here, but what else would be new! Thank you again for supporting Isabella and donating to a WONDERFUL charity! Not to mention you dedicated a post about her on your blog to help spread the word. The more people who know about this disease the better.

Merry Christmas to T-Girl! It has been wonderful getting to know you! It's amazing how many things you have in common with people you meet through the internet. You have a beautiful daughter and from what I hear, a great husband. Enjoy your holidays with your family and be safe if you travel. Thank you to you as well for posting about Isabella. There are so many kids out there that need more advances in treatment and the more we get the word out about this disease the more they can do to stop it. Thank you for donating to a good cause, you are a very special person and you deserve the VERY best.

Merry Christmas to my wonderful step-mother Bonnie! I just found out yesterday that she is in the hospital in Reno from having a heart attack on Tuesday. I hope you are feeling better today and they let you go home!!! Please remember to take it EASY!! I wish I could be there to help you out. Tell Robert that I am very glad he is there to help you! I love you!

Merry Christmas to my Mom! She will be flying down today to be here with us for Christmas. I just got 2 boxes on my front door last night FULL of presents for the kiddos! I put them all under the tree and now it looks like CHRISTMAS in my house! hehehe Have a safe flight mom and I will see you tonight!

Merry Christmas to my step-sister Amanda, my nephew Ryan and Damon. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Amanda, please try not to stress out too much!! =) If you need to talk, please feel free to give me a call ANYTIME! I can't believe it's Ryan's second Christmas already! I hope you enjoy your time with him and make sure Bonnie takes it EASY!! =)

Merry Christmas to my Aunt Deba, uncle Elmer and my cousin Sandy! I always remember growing up and coming over to your house for Christmas and I always loved how you guys had what seemed like a million presents under the tree. So now I always tell David that I need to have my tree look like yours! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and I miss you all very much. I hope I can still get over there for the 4th of July so we all can enjoy it together on the LAKE!! =)

Merry Christmas to my cousin Brent, his wife Michelle, Taylor and their new addition, Brianna! I love the pictures that you guys have sent me. Brianna looks soooooo much like her daddy! I really miss hanging out with you guys for the holiday parties. Some of my best memories are the ones in Grandma's house! I can still remember when Brent told me to jump on one end of a piece of insulation and he'd jump on the other end and it would be like a teeter-totter. Little did I know that when I would jump on it, it would break! I got in so much trouble!!! Thanks A LOT Brent! hehehe Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas to my cousin Kaylee and her new husband! I hope you both are enjoying your new house! My mom told me it was nice! Send me some pictures would ya?!?! =) I haven't talked to you guys in a while and I hope you are doing well. Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my Aunt Margie and my uncle Fred! Hope you guys have a good Christmas and hopefully I'll be able to see you guys this summer! It's been a long time!

Merry Christmas to my hubby's pal, Alfonso and his wife Jessica! I hope you guys have a good Christmas and it looks like we'll be seeing you guys for New Years! Can't wait! You guys still need to move over here, especially now that the housing market has slowed down. These builders are giving away the farm now! We should look around when you guys come out again!

Merry Christmas to my Sis-in-law Carla! I know you are leaving today to come see us. So please drive CAREFUL! We won't have any snow to deal with like Colorado, but there are STUPID drivers out here. I know Isabella can't wait to see you guys. She stayed up late last night watching The Polar Express and when Edgar rang the doorbell she thought that was you guys! =) See you tonight!

Merry Christmas to our friends Mary and Robert! I hope Ernie and Emma have a wonderful Christmas! Even though you guys didn't get into the spirit this year! =) I'm only messing! Next year we'll have to go to the carnival that we kept putting off this year!

Merry Christmas to the Hollway Family! Every year I get a Christmas card from you guys whether or not I put in our name for the list serv Christmas card Exchange and let me tell you, I ALWAYS look forward to getting your card because your kids are too cute!! I want to try to make it to the NB Conference this year to meet all our fellow NB warriors and survivors. Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to Justine Saylors, Mother to NB Angel Lance! You are an amazing person to be able to still help others and talk about what your Lance went through. Thank you for all of your help and staying in touch with me. It's nice to get to know others who understand what you are going through. Email me your address if it's okay with you because I'd like you send you a Christmas card. I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to Debbie Frederick, her daughter Lydia who is currently fighting Neuroblastoma and her family! Thank you VERY much for keeping in touch with us and I hope treatment is going good for your little girl. I would love to send you a Christmas card as well, so if you want to email me your address, please feel free to do so. Try to have a wonderful Christmas and don't think about what is going on with treatment if you can. We tried to live as normal life as possible while going through treatment. If you can do the same, it will mean the world to Lydia! =) Have a GREAT Christmas!

Merry Christmas to the Thomas Team in Ohio! I know this Christmas will be very difficult to get through without your little Christi by your side. Please take comfort in knowing that she is living on through the FU_NB06 cell line that was successfully created. Angela, you are such a beautiful person inside and out! You amaze me everyday with your posts and how strong you have been! I only wish I could have met your beautiful Christi because she reminds me so very much of my little Isabella. Shayne and Shayla have been amazing as well! I know you guys have to take it one day at a time, and I know you are just going through the emotions at times, but I still don't know how you guys deal with it all. Your family amazes me with your strength. I know you all already had your Christmas, but here's to hoping it was great and continues to be awesome!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Please let me know if I forgot anyone. I am sorry if I did!

4 comments:

T-girl said...

MAN do I have you snowed! LMAO Wishing you the Merriest of Christmas's and Happiest of New Years, may it bring you much joy and happiness and lots of gifts from Santa...err, I mean, fill your heart with the joy of giving! LOL

Hugs- T

Knitty Yas said...

OMG girl Merry Christmas!!! you're so awesome. ;P when we move in, you have to come see the new place. :D

hey ... check the traveling cramps blog girl. its got info for you.

happy holidays! kiss the babys for me and tell david i said werd.
:D

Scottsdale Girl said...

Awww MIchelle - you are too effin sweet woman.

Merriest of Christmas and may you receive many miracles this joyous season and always.

LOVE YA!

Dr. J said...

Okay, I think you're hands down one of the most decent people I know. Merry Christmas to you!

Hope the holiday went well. If you're ever in LA, let us know. We'd love to have you over...